We’re running an incredible giveaway on Instagram to celebrate the creative culture of the Byron Shire and surrounds. By teaming up with a few of our creative friends who call Byron home, we’re offering you the chance to win this beautiful prize worth over $1400.
- One night stay in a luxe suite at Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, with French Champagne and chef treats on arrival
- Dinner for two at Forest restaurant (to the value of $250 excludes alcohol).
- Ink Gin Distillery Tour for two at Husk Distillers
- A Loco Love ‘Love and Light Bundle’: Includes a Lover’s Box of chocolates and Aphrodite candle
- A $200 voucher for FallenBROKENstreet
- A Byron Writers Festival book pack from 2020 Festival authors
Head to our Creative Byron Instagram post and follow the guidelines. Competition closes midnight Sunday 8 November.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Byron Writers Festival 2/58 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481. Ph: (02) 66855115 ABN: 94 163 348 616
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Excludes employees, board members and the immediate family members of the Promoter.
- The competition is a game of skill in which one winner will be drawn for the best comment.
- Competition commences on Wednesday October 28, 2020 at 12.00pm AEDT and entries close on Sunday November 8, 2020 at midnight AEDT (Competition Period).
- a) In order to have a valid entry in the competition, during the competition period entrants must:
Follow all @byronwritersfestival , @byron.crystalbrook , @forestbyronbay @huskdistillers, @lovelocochocolate & @fallenbrokenstreet Instagram Pages .
- b) Comment on one of the Creative Byron posts on any partner’s Instagram Page & tell us what creativity means to you in 10 words or less.
- The Entrant must be still meeting the requirements of entry upon drawing of the competition.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms & conditions will be deemed invalid. Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry in the Competition is free. The Promoter is not liable for internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be selected Monday November 9, 2020 at Byron Writers Festival, 2/58 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay NSW 2481. The winner will be announced on Monday November 9, 2020 on @byronwritersfestival Instagram Page & contacted via Instagram Direct Messages for their email addresses.
- A panel of judges will select the winner based on the quality of their answer to point 6b.
- One prize will be awarded.
- The winner’s name will be published across Byron Writers Festival media channels and relevant social media.
- The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim the prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort – Stay must be used outside of school holiday, long weekend and festival times. No more than 2 guests. The following booking conditions also apply: Prize is redeemable from 1 March 2021 to 8 December 2021. Prize is not redeemable over blackout dates, school holidays, festival times and public holidays. Dinner in Forest restaurant is up to the value of $250 (excludes alcohol).
- Husk Distillers – Husk Distillers Ink Gin Distillery Tour for 2 people valid from November 2020 – October 2021.
- The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
- By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish their name for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
- Prize/s must be claimed by 5pm (AEST) on Friday 13th November 2020. If prize is not claimed Byron Writers Festival reserves the right to draw a new winner within 7 days.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Prize Details are as below:
The Creative Byron giveaway includes – 1-night Stay at Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort + Forest Dinner for 2 people + Husk Distillers Ink Gin Tour for 2 people + Fallen Broken Street $200 voucher + Loco Love ‘Love and Light Bundle’ + Byron Writers Festival Book Pack.
RRP value of over $1400. Prize includes delivery.
Draw Conditions – If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.