Byron Writers Festival is a non-profit member organisation presenting workshops and events year-round, including the annual Festival. Join today to become part of an active and growing creative community.
Member Benefits include:
– Discounts on the annual Festival and year-round events
– Professional development and mentorships
– northerly (member magazine) published every two months. The magazine contains details of events and workshops, industry-related information and interviews, opportunities for writers, competitions, writer profiles and more.
– Access to our private lending library
– Networking and new social opportunities (tba)
– Voting rights at the Byron Writers Festival’s AGM
– Discounts at nominated local businesses
Byron Writers Festival membership expires on 28 February of the following year. Memberships are processed online.
If you are experiencing difficulties please call (02) 6685 5115.
Individual membership is for individual writers and readers and anyone interested in literature and the arts. Concession rates are available for students and valid concession card holders – the type of concession and card number must be included on your membership application form.
$60 Adults / $50 pensioner concession / $40 students
Family membership represents extraordinary value and is available for two adults and up to three children (under the age of 18 years old) from the same family. Names of family members must be specified at time of joining. The family receives one posted copy of the member magazine per edition and multiple discounts for workshops and Festival tickets.
$90 per family
Organisation membership is for businesses, arts organisations, and writers groups. Each organisation receives five posted member magazines and reduced admission prices for five members per project or workshop.