Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales and Entry
Byron Writers Festival (the Festival) is organised and managed by Byron Writers Festival Ltd. (We, Our or Us) (ABN 94 163 348 616).
- We may amend the program of the Festival at any time without notice.
- Once purchased, tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, and lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- If, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable our control, such as an act of God (including adverse weather conditions), an act of terrorism, or other security issue, it is necessary to cancel some or all of the Festival program, we may do so and, unfortunately, no refund will be given.
- Participation in the Festival and entry to the Festival site is at your own risk.
- No commercial activity may be conducted, and no written material or goods of any description handed out or otherwise distributed, at the Festival site our express.
- No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the Festival site, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without our express permission.
- We may refuse admission to the Festival site, and eject from the Festival site, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
- You must bring your ticket for entry to the Festival site and you must wear your pass throughout the period you are at the Festival site.
- You must bring proof of eligibility for concession tickets to the Festival site. We may refuse entry if this is not provided upon request.
- We reserve the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, onto the Festival site, and to effect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary to protect the Festival site.
- We may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the Festival website (www.byronwritersfestival.com.).